Explore the beautiful rolling green hills of the Cotswolds whilst enjoying the health benefits of physical activity.
- Available to all
- Guide-led hike
- Fantastic views of the Cotswolds
- Full day activity
|Price per person||£70.00|
Please note: Transport, hiking poles and rucksacks are all included. Please bring your own food and drink, however there will also be an opportunity to purchase food and drink on the hike.
Book your masterclass
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Things to know
- Transport for the Masterclass will leave at 8:00am from the Sports & Wellness Hub.
- Enjoy the far reaching views of Uley and the surrounding countryside.
- Visit Uley Bury, a Iron Age Fort and Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Head off the beaten track through the ancient beech woodlands of Crawley Valley.
- Stop for a break in the quaint village of Nympsfield.
- Cross open fields and enter the ancient beech woods of Owlpen.
- Please feel free to bring along drinks and snacks for the day. There will be the option to stop and purchase food whulst on the hike.
Where is it?
Transport to the Cotswolds is including. Meet at the Sports & Wellness Hub reception at the University of Warwick for 7:45am