Stand up paddle-boarding
Stand up paddle-boarding (SuP) is a great alternative to traditional water sports and a great fun way to spend time on the water.
- Available to all
- Learn all the basics you need to enjoy the sport
- Four hour session
|Price per person||£70.00|
Masterclass price includes use of all equipment, provided by The Leam Boat Centre. No transport is provided to The Leam Boat Centre, participants are expected to make their own way there.
Book your masterclass
|tbc||tbc||The Leam Boat Centre|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Things to know
- Following your registration at the boat centre you will meet your coach.
- They will fit you with your equipment and you will be given a short safety briefing and explanation in the use of equipment before getting onto the water.
- The session will take place on a calm stretch of the River Leam.
- You will be taught how to balance and control the board so you can control a river trip up through the Victorian gardens and into the nature reserve, learning more skills on the way.