An introduction to yoga for those new to, or looking to restart, the practice.
- Available to all
- Learn all the basics
- One day session
|Price per person||£70.00|
Book your masterclass
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Things to know
- Introduces the foundations of yoga including key postures and breath work
- Look at the philosophy of yoga and the basic principles of anatomy and alignment.
- Explore a range of yoga styles including Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Restorative
- Work on different posture groups such as standing, seated, backbends and more.
- The masterclass on Saturday 25 April 2019 will also include:
- Selected Hatha Asanas alignment and explanations
- Breath, bandhas (locks) and drishtis (gaze) (Theory & practice)
- Vinyasa practice (incorporating of the elements taught earlier on the session)
- Restorative yoga session with accompaniment of Harmonic Yoga - Indian and Western music.