I am a fitness fanatic promoting an active lifestyle and healthy eating, passionate about running. Sport is an integral part of my life and a key for a good mental and physical wellbeing.
' Train wisely, eat well and rest ' - that's the motto.
Interested in fitness industry over 20 years with a practical experience and self-discovery, I can help you maximise workout efficiency, improve body condition, increase stamina, muscles and overall strength.
As an experience runner and coach, I can offer some advice how to build a solid foundation for running, enhance your running economy, speed and decrease injury risk.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Licensed LiRF (Leader in Running Fitness, England Athletics
Areas of expertise
- Cardiovascular and resistance training
- Core and Strength session
- Running (training plans for all distances, supplements, stretching)
- Flexibility and Balance;
- Functional Training with Omnia
- Nutrition and diet plans;
- Fitness Motivator
Dorota dot Woloszynska at warwick dot ac dot uk