Current Strength and Conditioning Intern with Team Warwick, supporting a number of performance teams within the university.
Qualified Personal Trainer for the past 3 years alongside S&C experience with Premier League football, GB Triathlon and England Golf.
Undergraduate degree in Sport Science and a postgrad in Applied Sports Physiology focusing upon physiological changes to exercise and the effect of central fatigue on performance.
Sports Massage Therapist at the Physiotherapy Clinic within Warwick Sport.
- BSc (Hons) Sport Science
- MSc Applied Sports Physiology
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Sport Massage Therapist
- Level 3 Swedish Massage Therapist
- REPs registered PT and Sports Massage Therapist
Areas of Expertise
- Muscle hypertrophy
- Fat loss
- High level sport performance
- Sports Massage
mitchell dot raynsford at warwick dot ac dot uk