I am currently working with Team Warwick as a Strength & Conditioning Intern, providing support to a number of sport clubs here at the university.
I am available for personal training where I can provide you with individualised coaching, as well as a bespoke programme backed up by science and experience.
I have been a qualified personal trainer for over five years and have more recently completed my undergraduate degree in sports conditioning and rehabilition. I am currently completing my post-graduate degree in strength and conditioning.
I look forward to helping you acheive your health and fitness goals!
- MSc Strength & Conditioning (due to complete June 2018)
- BSc (Hons) Sport Conditioning & Rehabilitation
- NVQ Level 3 Personal Trainer
- NVQ Level 2 Gym Instructor
Areas of Expertise
- Muscle Gain
- Weight Loss
- Strength, Power and Speed Development
- Conditioning for Sports
n dot busby dot 2 at warwick dot ac dot uk