Choice and variety
A packed calendar of sport and fitness running all week long.
For all levels of fitness
We are inclusive. You'll find ways to be involved for all abilities.
65+ campus clubs
Find your sport or dicover a new one with a diverse range of clubs.
Reach your potential
Support, scholarships and mentoring to help you, or your team, be the best.
An active campus for every student
Put down the books and pick up some weights. Or a racquet. Or some climbing rope - there are all kinds of ways to get active on campus. Whatever being active means to you, you'll be able to find it.
Be a part of the Team
We encourage all students to get actvie and get involved with sport, and we love to celebrate it. Team Warwick is a Mexican wave to all the fantastic student clubs, athletes and teams on campus.
Join for the year
- A range of membership options including gym, tennis and climb
- Discounted or inclusive classes, and discounts on courses and leagues
Just pay, then go
- Flexibility to do a whole range of activities, with no long-term commitment
- Members can pay to bolt-on activities not included in their membership
Bag a bundle
- Bundles are pre-paid sessions to use when you want
- Buy five to 50 sessions - the bigger your bundle, the more money you'll save
30 day pass
- Unlimited access to the gym and swimming pool
- During your 30 days, you can also pay to bolt-on extra activities
Get the full lowdown on how you can join in >>>
Rock up and play, for free
All first year students get to rock up and play for free to a range of sports. These sessions focus on fun, making new friends and getting fit. Ultimate Frisbee, football or dodgeball - what will you rock up to?
More freebie ways to get active
Its game on for basketball, netball or tennis with free court access at Lakeside. Fancy exploring campus in a sociable and inclusive way? Join like-minded people in free run, jog or walk groups.
You can be an absolute beginner, elite athlete or just looking to get fit. With over 65 student sports clubs, there are plenty of opportunities to join in, meet new people and be a part of the team.
Get access to your nearest-to-home gym
Planning to go home during the holidays? If you've got Warwick Sport Gym or Ultimate membership, you might be able to access your nearest-to-home university gym - for free.