"I fell in love with canoeing from the moment I first sat in a boat. All the early mornings and tough sessions are worth it for the amazing places I have been lucky enough to compete at, the spectacular views whilst on the water, and all the amazing friends and memories I have made. The scholarship programme has allowed me to meet new friends and to push on both competitively and academically, and I am incredibly fortunate to be given this support by the university to continue doing something which I love so much."
- 2016 Double National Marathon Champion
- 2017 Marathon World Championships, 4th
- 2017 Marathon European Championships, 4th
- 2017 Sprint World Championships in the K2 1000m, 12th
- University of Warwick Scholarship Athlete 17/18 and 18/19
- U23 National Champion in K2 1000m