“I started artistic gymnastics in Swansea Gym Club at the age of 4, where I was moved into the competitive squads aged 5. At 14 I decided to transfer into Tumbling* Gymnastics. I am in my third year at Warwick studying Management and train at the City of Birmingham Gymnastics Club in the Senior Women’s British Tumbling Squad. I am so greatful to be awarded a Warwick Sports Scholarship. Knowing that I have the support of the Performance Team is encouraging as I continue through my studies, training and competition schedules. It is great to know that I have access to a number of staff available to help me.”
*Tumbling, also known as ‘Power Tumbling’ involves performing a sequence of 8 moves down a 25m long sprung track.
- Selected to represent GBR in the 2018 World Age Group Championships (women 17-21) in St. Petersburg, Russia, in November 2018
- 2018 British Championships, 4th (Senior Women)
- 2017 & 2018 British Squad member
- 2017 British Championships, 3rd (17-21)
- 2018 & 2016 represented GBR in the Loulè Cup, Portugal - University of Warwick Scholarship Athlete 16/17, 17/18 and 18/19