Don't let a niggling injury hold you back from the activity you love - come and see us before you have to. Prevention is better than the cure.
£40.00 30 minutes £55.00 60 minutes
University of Warwick staff or student?
Make sure to log in to view your pricing options.
Email physio at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7615 0426
What to expect
- A brief discussion about history of your injury or area you would like treating
- A brief head to toe assessment
- Initial assessment and treatment lasts 60 minutes
- Option to book 30 minute* or 60 minute follow ups
- High quality care from our expert team of therapists
*30 minute follow ups can only take place after an initial 60 minute assessment.
Frequently asked questions
Get the answers to the most frequently asked questions about sports massage at Warwick Sport.
What is sports massage?
Sports massage is looking after the soft tissues of the body and the management and treatment of muscles, tendon, ligaments and Myofascia
It is also know as soft tissue therapy, deep tissue massage therapy and sports and remedial massage.
Is sports massage just for sporty people?
Not at all. It's not just for people who participate in sports, it is for anyone wanting to help prevent injuries. It can also assist in the recovery following soft tissue injury.
What can sports massage help with?
It can help with many things, including:
- Removal of waste products following exercise
- Increase or decrease muscle tone and tightness
- Increase or decrease muscle length, flexibility and pliability
- Remodel scar tissue
- Improved circulation and lymphatic flow.
What do I need to bring?
Bring shorts, especially when dealing with lower limbs. Females may want to bring a vest top with you. Where possible, please bring the footwear you use for your activity.
Where is the clinic based?
You'll find us in the Tennis Centre at the University of Warwick, Coventry. There is a car park close-by. SatNav postcode: CV4 8UW.