How to plan your festival schedule
See below for details on how to book and manage your events, and how to make the most of your Festival schedule
How to book
All the Festival events will be bookable via myAdvantage, the Student Opportunity booking and vacancies platform.
Once you have logged in to myAdvantage using your Warwick login details, you can select the Events tab to view and search all currently available events.
Alternatively, have a look at the Festival line up to access individual events feeds for each virtual venue.
View your schedule
In myAdvantage, all your booked events can be discovered on your Dashboard
From here, you can see your personal Festival schedule, showing all the events you have signed up to attend. On this page you can find out more about the events you have booked and make any changes.
Note that events booked externally (directly with employers) won't appear here.
Virtual event etiquette
- It’s important that when you sign up to workshops and employer events that you understand you are committing to attending. Employers and staff will be expecting, and looking forward to seeing you there
- Before booking a place on an event please ensure you are able to attend on the dates and times shown
- If you are no longer able to attend a workshop or event please cancel your space, this allows someone else to take the opportunity
- Aim to arrive on time to workshops and events - employers will expect this in the workplace! With online events it is easier to identify those arriving late
- Inevitably sometimes you might be running late, in this instance look at the event listing and contact the event organiser to let them know
- Be aware that workshops or events you are attending may be recorded
- Engage with the session; participate in activities, listen to the information being given. It’s really true that the more you listen and the more you participate the more you’ll get from attending
- Comments you post in the event will appear to all attendees of that session – avoid sharing any personal information or anything else you wouldn’t want being in the open
- Keep comments respectful and on topic, do your research beforehand and be kind. Asking a relevant question or making an informed comment can create an excellent impression at employer events and ensure that you are remembered for the right reason