Are you involved in buying or designing for print for your department?
Join us for a free workshop where we’ll provide a valuable and detailed introduction to print production. Learn the different aspects of the printing process from choosing the right paper and preparing artwork, to printing, binding and special finishes.
You’ll also get a behind the scenes tour of our print studio so you better understand the technologies we use and the life cycle of all your print jobs.
What you'll learn
- The difference between RGB, CMYK and Pantone
- Understanding resolutions
- Understanding bleed, trim and safe area
- How to send artwork (images and fonts)
- Digital vs litho printing
- Paper selection
- Specialist print finishes
- Folding and binding
Who are the workshops for?
- Marketing professionals that buy or specify print
- Designers that design for print
- Project Managers or other staff who may buy in print or design
Next workshop date
- Wednesday 14th February
- Warwick Print, Westwood campus
- Tea and coffee will be provided.
If you have any questions please email enquiries at warwickprint dot co dot uk
Book your free place
These workshops are now fully booked but we will be adding more dates soon. If you would like us to email you when we release more dates please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.