Are you involved in buying or designing for print for your department?
Join us for a free workshop where we’ll provide a valuable and detailed introduction to print production. Learn the different aspects of the printing process from choosing the right paper and preparing artwork, to printing, binding and special finishes.
You’ll also get a behind the scenes tour of our print studio so you better understand the technologies we use and the life cycle of all your print jobs.
What you'll learn
- The difference between RGB, CMYK and Pantone
- Understanding resolutions
- Understanding bleed, trim and safe area
- How to send artwork (images and fonts)
- Digital vs litho printing
- Paper selection
- Specialist print finishes
- Folding and binding
Who are the workshops for?
- Marketing professionals that buy or specify print
- Designers that design for print
- Project Managers or other staff who may buy in print or design
Next workshop dates
- Wednesday, 12 February 2020
- Wednesday, 11 March 2020
- Wednesday, 15 April 2020
- Wednesday, 13 May 2020
- Wednesday, 10 June 2020
- Wednesday, 15 July 2020
- Wednesday, 11 November 2020
All workshops are 9.00am - 12.00noon
- Westwood campus
- Tea and coffee will be provided.
If you have any questions please email enquiries at warwickprint dot co dot uk