Her Innovation Collective
We are incredibly proud to present Her Innovation Collective here at the University of Warwick
Warwick Enterprise is teaming up with NOI Club and Santander to deliver an exciting opportunity for students to engage with leading women in innovation from sectors such as tech, marketing, finance, social enterprise and startups.
- The programme will be split into two sessions on the following dates:
Stage 1: Tuesday 5th February, 4pm - 7pm, Chancellors 2, Rootes Building. Stage 2: Thursday 7th March, 4pm - 7pm, Space 37, Radcliffe Conference Centre.
- You will shape your own experience by completing an application form as we will use this to tailor content to your needs.
- You will develop a community with other students and guests by discussing innovation, entrepreneurship, assessing failures and how to achieve success.
- You will foster transferable skills and you will have the opportunity to build relationships with inspiring individuals who can support your personal and professional development.
What is NOI?
- We are excited to be working with NOI Club, a global community of women with projects and businesses.
- The NOI kindness culture is what sets it apart and with a growing community of over 3,500 people and this culture of kindness can even be felt online.
- The community’s offering extends both on and offline, from the NOI Club closed Facebook group, website and newsletter to offline events designed to inspire, empower and connect.
- In 2017, the Club furthered its international reach by holding their first New York based event earlier this year and then went on to establish a permanent home in London at The Curtain Membership Club, Shoreditch.
- A survey of members demonstrated that an overwhelming 95% of women believed that loneliness, combined with a fear of failure, were their biggest enemy.
What do I need to apply?
- We are absolutely committed to inclusivity.
- Following on from NOI’s lead, we are passionate about fostering a safe and kind environment for our members.
- You do not need to own a business to join us.
- You do not need to be cis-female.
If you have any concerns, including access needs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
The current cycle for this programme has now been completed and the programme is no longer accepting applicants.
We will most likely run more events as part of this programme in future.
Please check back on this page for any updates.
It is a privilege to be breaking down some of the barriers to equality in business
and making innovation accessible to all!
Her Innovation Collective 2019 at the University of Warwick
In winter 2019 we were pleased to deliver the first ever Warwick Enterprise Her Innovation Collective event across two stages at the University of Warwick. The event saw a collaboration between NOI Club, Santander and Warwick Enterprise to deliver a programme for female students to come and engage with leading women in innovation from sectors such as tech, marketing, finance, social enterprise and startups.
The aim of this project was to:
- Explore innovation, entrepreneurship and careers
- Build a like-minded community.
- Get Inspired by women across all sectors
Following on from the success of the first HIC, we aim to hold a second HIC at some point in the near future so please keep an eye out for further updates on our news and events page
For more information about HIC 2019 or future events, please contact: email@example.com
Her Innovation Collective 2019 Gallery
Her Innovation Collective Application Form
Register your interest...