Edinburgh is Scotland's breathtaking capital and one of Europe’s most beautiful cities, draped across a series of rocky hills overlooking the sea. Known for its gothic architecture and rich history, Edinburgh is undoubtedly the highlight of our UK trips calendar so be sure to join us for a packed weekend of culture and discovery!
- Days of Trip: Friday - Sunday (Date TBC)
- Meeting point: on-campus coach park (near Bluebell)
- Meeting time: 06:30 Friday approx.
- Expected arrival time: 14:00 Friday approx.
- Return journey: 15:30 Sunday approx.
- Expected arrival on campus: 23:00 Sunday approx.
- Journey time: 7 hours approx.
- You must be 18+ to attend this trip
- Price: approx. £100-£150 TBC
Usually included in the ticket price:
- Coach transfer direct from the University to Edinburgh and return journey
- 2 night stay in hostel accommodation incl. breakfast
- Guided walking tour of the Old Town
- Meal and one refillable soft drink at Cosmo restaurant
If your payment is successful, you will receive an automated email confirming this. Your eticket, containing further detailed information, will be sent to you approximately 3 days prior to the trip. Your will need to make sure you arrive in time on the event date, with a copy of your e-ticket. Please also bring your student ID card, as this may be checked. There is no need to contact us to ask about your eticket until 2 days before the trip date - it may not have been sent yet.
Tickets are only for current Warwick students or family members who live with them (not those who are just visiting). If you need to book a ticket for a non-student family member, or on behalf of another student, you will need complete the booking form a second time (identifying the family member or other student as the ticketholder), and make a second payment. Where the booking is successful, the e-ticket will be sent to the email address entered in section 1 of the booking form (not necessarily to the ticketholder), and the person making the booking is responsible for passing the ticket to the named ticketholder prior to the event.
Due to the nature of accommodation arrangements for this trip, all participants must be at least 18 years of age on the first day of the trip. Bookings made in contravention of this restriction will not be honoured and cannot be refunded.
Tickets are non-refundable, and subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any issues with the payment system, please contact us as soon as possible. There is a forum available for students who wish to buy or sell tickets before the event.
This trip is coordinated by the World at Warwick Team in Student Opportunity for students of the University of Warwick.