With its unique attractions, exciting events, world class sport offerings, unrivalled musical heritage as the home of the Beatles, and famously warm welcomes, Liverpool is the ideal destination to visit and explore. With the largest collection of museums and galleries anywhere outside of the Capital, Liverpool’s culture and heritage are at the very heart of the city.
We're particularly excited to be visiting Liverpool during the annual Mersey River Festival! During this festival, Liverpool will be playing host to a whole raft of maritime activities, shows and exhibitions. Along with stalls and live music all around the waterfront, Albert Dock and Mann Island areas, the city will be positively buzzing with exciting activity.
- Departure from On Campus Coach Park
(near Bluebell): 08:30
- Approx. arrival in
- Departure for return journey: 17:15
- Approx. arrival back on campus: 20:30
- Coach Travel from Warwick Campus to Liverpool city centre and return
- Price: to be confirmed, £15-£25
If your payment is successful, you will receive an automated email confirming this. If you have booked at least 48 hours prior to the trip start time, we will send an e-ticket to you approximately 1 day prior to the trip, indicating the final arrangements. If you book within 48 hours of the trip start time, your e-ticket will be sent to you as soon as possible, but no later than 18 hours prior to the initial departure time. Please make sure you arrive in time on the event date, with a copy of your e-ticket. Please also bring your student ID card, as this may be checked. There is no need to contact us to ask about your eticket until 13:00 on the day before the trip - it may not have been sent yet. If you have received a payment confirmation, you can also use this to board the coach in conjunction with your Student ID card.
Tickets are only for current Warwick students or family members who live with them (not those who are just visiting). If you need to book a ticket for a non-student family member, or on behalf of another student, you will need complete the booking form a second time (identifying the family member or other student as the ticketholder), and make a second payment. Where the booking is successful, the e-ticket will be sent to the email address entered in section 1 of the booking form (not necessarily to the ticketholder), and the person making the booking is responsible for passing the ticket to the named ticketholder prior to the event.
Current Warwick students are welcome to bring family with them who live with them permanently. This includes infants and children, however, please note the below points:
- If the child will require their own seat (children above the age of 2 years must have their own seat), then the current student must make a booking for them using the above form - the full trip fee is applicable. Please enter the child's details under "Ticket Holder Details"
- If the child will not require their own seat and will travel on your lap (only permissible if they are under 2 years of age) then they do not require a ticket. Please enter the name of the child under "Additional Requirements" on your own booking.
- Please note that trips are primarily intended as student activities, therefore regrettably, the University of Warwick cannot take responsibility for the suitability or otherwise of any activities that form part of the trip for children, and please be aware that the welfare of the minor travelling remains the sole responsibility of the accompanying current student at all times. Please never allow children to move freely and unaccompanied on board the coach.
Tickets are non-refundable, and subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any issues with the payment system, please contact us as soon as possible. There is a forum available for students who wish to buy or sell tickets before the event.
This trip is coordinated by the World at Warwick Team in Student Opportunity for students of the University of Warwick.