Normal services are suspended
Our normal University Shuttlebus services are currently suspended due to Covid-19.
As part of our vision for a more sustainable and carbon neutral campus, we’ll soon be introducing a new service called Demand Response Transport (DRT) which will replace our current Shuttlebus service.
This exciting new service is part of our partnership with Transport for West Midlands and we’re aiming to launch this by the end of October. It is a cross between a bus and a taxi and will operate in and around Balsall Common, Kenilworth, Leamington and Wellesbourne.
You will need to download an app to your phone. The service will coordinate pick-up locations using virtual bus stops, so it’ll be an effective and efficient mode of transport. We will be updating this page with information as soon as possible to tell you more.
In the meantime, our existing shuttle bus service is not able to be reactivated due to social distancing measures. We will be offering a free service from Monday to Friday to connect Main campus to our Wellesbourne Campus.
This service will run via Leamington, once in the morning and once in the evening.
From Warwick to Wellsbourne
- Leaving University of Warwick Interchange at 8.10am
- Stopping outside The Parish Church on The Parade in Leamington Spa at 08.28am
- Arriving at Wellesbourne Campus at 9am
From Wellsbourne to Warwick
- Leaving from outside the reception at Wellesbourne campus at 5pm
- Stopping outside the Parish Church on the Parade at Leamington Spa at 5.30pm
- Arriving at the University of Warwick Bus Interchange at 6pm