Please note that our coach transfer service will end on Tuesday 15 December.Find out more
We realise that, depending on where you are in the world, travelling to Warwick at the moment may be more difficult than usual. We want to support you in finding a safe and efficient way of getting here, whether you are new student coming to Warwick for the first time, or a returning student coming back to the university for your next year of study.
What is Warwick doing to help?
In order to make sure you are able to reach Warwick safely and efficiently when you are able to, we:
- are working with our partners Key Travel to offer a bespoke booking portal, helping you research your flight options, including preferential booking conditions where available
- are collecting details of students arriving between now and Tuesday 15 December to provide information and understand demand
- are providing free of charge coach transfers on pre-defined dates where significant demand has been identified for students arriving at Birmingham (BHX) & London Heathrow (LHR) airports.
- have worked with National Express to provide discounted fares for Warwick students travelling from UK airports to Coventry Pool Meadow Bus Station on any National Express service. Coventry (Poole Meadow Bus Station) is a short bus or taxi journey from main campus
- will be continuing to provide you with updates, information and advice via this website to help you find the safest and most affordable way to reach Warwick this year
Finding a Flight to the UK
We recommend booking your flight ticket to the UK as soon as you find a suitable option within your budget, as availability of flights at this time may be limited.
In order to help you research your flight options, and access preferential conditions, we have partnered with Key Travel to provide a bespoke flights booking portal.
Onward Travel from your Airport to Warwick
The University of Warwick is well-connected to public transport from UK airports, including via coach and rail to Coventry city centre, which is a short bus or taxi ride from main campus. We encourage you to plan your journey now using existing public transport services if you are due to land in the UK within the next 7 days.
You may wish to look at the National Express Discount available to Warwick students travelling to Coventry Pool Meadow from certain UK airports. Depending on when you are travelling, voucher codes are available to reduce the cost of your journey. Please see the National Express website for further details.
University arranged services
Depending on when and where you are landing, we may also be able to help you with your onward travel to the University.
If you are travelling within the next few days and there is currently no coach transfer listed, please assume that you will need to travel to the University independently.
This service only operates from certain airports at certain times, and will cease from Tuesday 15 December 2020.
If none of our airport transfer services are suitable for your arrival, please complete this form. We can provide you with tailored information for your onward journey, and will use your information to assess demand for additional coach services. If other travel options become available relevant to your arrival airport and date, we will contact you by email to let you know. This service will also cease from Tuesday 15 December 2020.
What else can you do now?
- Stay up-to-date with government advice on travelling to the UK, particularly whether you will be required to self-isolate for 14 days on arrival.
- Research your current travel options, and book flights and onward travel within the UK when you find options that suit your requirements and budget.
- If you have already booked your flight, but have yet to find a suitable onward connection within the UK, let us know when and where your flight arrives so we can provide you with tailored updates and options as these become available. This service will cease from Tuesday 15 December 2020.
- Return to this website regularly - we will be releasing further advice, updates, and details of how the university can support you over the coming weeks. Clicking the "notify" button in the top-right corner of the screen will allow you to subscribe for updates to this page.