We recognise that booking your flight to the UK might be more difficult this year than it is normally. For this reason, Warwick has partnered with Key Travel to offer new and returning students a bespoke online booking portal for flights.
What is this?
The booking portal, managed by Key Travel, will provide you with some additional flight options, which will sometimes include:
- Greater flexibility
- Increased baggage allowances
For online bookings through their portal Key Travel charge a £1 booking fee per single passenger, or a £1.50 total if you are booking for more than one person in one transaction. Phone bookings are at an increased charge of £7 for a single passenger, or £10.50 for multiple passengers. The standard booking amendment/cancellation charge is £15.
You will not be charged for requesting and opening a booking portal account. The above charges only apply if you choose to book a flight through the portal.
Who is eligible?
To access the portal, you must have a Warwick IT account (register for one here if you haven't done so already - you don't need to have enrolled to do this), and be a new student with a confirmed place at Warwick or a current/returning student.
How do I get access?
- If you haven't yet got a Warwick username and password, you need to register for a Warwick IT Account. Please do so here.
- Fill in this form to request a flights portal account.
- If you are eligible for an account, the university will pass your details to Key Travel, who will create an account for you using the details provided.
- You should receive a Welcome email directly from Key Travel within 3 working days (Mon-Fri) of requesting an account, with further instructions and details of how to use the portal. Please check your spam/junk folders carefully.
If 3 working days have passed and you are sure you haven't received an email, please contact us.