These resources formed part of a discussion around the use of forums for student communication, teaching and learning at the Teaching and Policy Sub-Committee, 13/11/13. Notes from the meeting are displayed to the right hand side.
Key issues for discussion:
- Warwick forums - new style and embedded
- Using centralised forums V social networking opportunities
- Forums for academic purposes - models of practice and what they achieve
- Good practice in forum use - staff engagement, monitoring and purposeful use
- Individual course forums V general student discussion space
- Forums for SSLC
We used the wall below to record thoughts about forum participation - please add your own thoughts by double clicking on the 'sky'.