The two principal types of e-resource relevant to this module are listed below. Note this is only a general guide and specific articles and chapters are signposted in the Core & further reading section.
This link can help with getting an overview of all types of e-resources. It is particularly useful for browsing the range of e-books. Click on the link below and then Library Catalogue. Insert keywords such as Vocational Guidance, Career Development or Education and select E-resources in the right hand field.
A selection of e-journals relevant to this module is listed below. To get you started, there are interesting and still relevant debates on career education in the British Journal of Guidance and Counselling. In the further reading list, see Watts & Herr (1976), Watts (1977), Roberts, K. (1977), Daws (1977), Roberts, R.J. (1980), Law (1999) and McCash (2006) for a flavour of the discussions.
- Australian Journal of Career Development
- Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling
- British Journal of Guidance and Counselling
- Career Development International
- Career Development Quarterly
- Career Planning and Adult Development Journal
- Education and Training
- Human Relations
- International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance
- Journal of Career Assessment
- Journal of Education and Work
- Journal of Vocational Behavior
To locate a journal, click on the link below and insert the title needed in the search engine.