Level 5 Diploma
|Starts||This particular course will not be offered in 2018/19. To register your interest in future courses please join our mailing list.|
|Qualification||45 credits NQF Level 5|
A full generic teaching qualification. A cleared DBS check and a subject specialist mentor. GCSE English and maths @ grade C or equivalent. A teaching placement or be in a teaching role that provides at least 50 hours of practice over the year.
IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (speaking and listening at 7.0) with no other component below 6.0.
Please use our contact page to send us an enquiry.
|Cost||£2250. Student loans may be available for this course. To find out more please visit the Student Funding webpages.
Key features of the course
- Flexible / blended delivery model
- Attendance at face to face taught days once a month
- Directed on line tasks completed between the taught days
- Extensive but supported use of technology
- Takes account of different contexts
- Delivered by experienced teacher trainers
- High level of support from tutors
Who is a ‘disabled learner’? How do I begin to plan, deliver and assess learning that is inclusive to every learner?
On this programme, you develop your knowledge and understanding of teaching ‘disabled’ learners. You will explore a range of specific learning and disability impairments, and develop the skills to be able to plan, deliver and assess inclusive learning.
Elizabeth White, Programme Lead