Here are some facts about Continuing Professional Development:
- As a member of the IfL, you are required to complete a minimum number of hours of Continuing Professional Development.
- The hours vary according to the amount of teaching you carry out each year. To check the hours, use the link on the right hand side.
- You need to record your CPD; not just what you have done but the effect that it has had on your practice.
- REfLECT is one way of recording your CPD. However, you can keep your CPD in other forms if you prefer.
- From 1st June to 31st August, members will be asked to declare that they have completed the required hours of CPD.
- From 1st September, a sample of members will be contacted to submit their CPD records.