Do you have a good research idea – but need some support and some thinking time to make it happen?
- Would you like the opportunity to carry out some research to improve your own and colleagues’ professional or organisational practice?
- Would you like to receive professional support in order to help you achieve this?
In partnership with the East Midlands Centre for Excellence in Teacher Training (emCETT), the Education and Training Foundation is inviting those working in the education and training sector in England to apply to take part in a blended learning programme to support Practitioner-Led Action Research projects.
The emCETT support programme includes:
- Action Research E-Learning module linked to Level 5 accreditation
- Practitioner E-Guide exploring the reporting on learner impact using multi-media approaches
- Two days Regional Adviser (RA) support, provided flexibly to each project
- Regional action research peer network meeting facilitated by your RA
- National end of project dissemination event
Applications can be from any region in England. Any type of provider or practitioner role is relevant as long as SFA-funded provision is being delivered.
If you would prefer a different approach you might like to look at the model offered by SUNCETT. The Action Research Programme Guide summarises the two different models.
Your organisation will be eligible for a fixed bursary of £2,000 to cover your travel expenses to the regional peer exchange event and the national end of project dissemination event plus any staff costs that may be incurred.
The projects will begin in February 2014 and will end in July 2014.
To apply for a place on the programme please complete the application form within the Blended Learning Action Research Information and Application Pack.
Closing date for applications:
5pm on 5 February 2014 to Jo Byrne, emCETT at email@example.com
For further information please contact: Jo Byrne, project administrator,
Telephone: 0116 264 3554 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org