FELTAG: Blended Learning Showcase
Monday, June 13th, 0930 – 1600, Heart of Worcestershire College, Deansway, Worcester, WR1 2JF
This event is aimed at learning and teaching practitioners in FE and skills, in all roles.
Heart of Worcestershire College are winners of the Times FE and AoC Awards for Innovative Use of Technology in learning. As head of the Blended Learning Consortium they lead a group over 50 providers, bringing together more than 10% of UK FE colleges to work together at the forefront of blended learning development.
- Develop their understanding of a range of models of blended learning delivery used across vocational delivery and in ‘HE in FE’
- Review some current teacher CPD options around blended learning and use these to analyse their own training and development needs and those of their teams
- Review and evaluate a range of blended learning tools and courses used at HoW College
- Share their expertise on the benefits of blended or online learning and how it can be used effectively in a range of organisations and learning delivery settings
- Develop plans to cascade skills in their own teams and organisations and beyond in an ongoing learning network.
A wide range of blended programmes and resources will be showcased at the event. Delegates will be given the opportunity to review blended resources in a wide range of specialist areas as well as investigating several teacher CPD options . They will be invited to share their own blended and online solutions as well as discussing the challenges to the sector of extending digital delivery.
Following the event, all delegates will be provided with access to a FREE online forum on which to continue discussions around blended learning; this forum will also provide a collaborative space to allow further sharing of expertise and resources. Follow-up support will be available and delegates will be invited to showcase their progress in blended learning development at an autumn event at Warwick University.
To register for these events, please fill in the questionnaire on the top right of this page and return it to WMCETT project manager Julie Chamberlain at J.email@example.com