WMCETT is hosting this one-day workshop for the ETF on Monday, March 14 - there is more information below, including how to book your place.
Who is this for?
You will benefit most if you are:
- in a teaching/training or assessor role and directly supporting apprentices
- undertaking a change in your role for which this session is relevant
- in a role where you manage or provide support to teachers, trainers or assessors involved in apprenticeship delivery
The aim of the workshop is to help you achieve improvements in your maths and English work-based expertise and so improve the quality of learning and outcomes for apprentices.
You will improve your awareness and understanding of the apprenticeship reforms, the transition to the new standards and increase your confidence in delivering English/maths learning within the workplace setting.
You will also build on your knowledge through access to a series of case studies which demonstrate the impact of practitioners working with employers/industry experts to improve the delivery of Maths (Teach Too).
You will be more confident and able to:
- support learners to achieve level 1 and 2 Functional Skills within the context of apprenticeships and in particular the workplace setting
- combine your pedagogy with workplace effective practice and use that knowledge and skill to improve the development and delivery of English and Maths
- demonstrate a greater awareness of how the transition to standards will impact on you, your learners and your relationship with employers.
This is a one-day workshop, taking place from 10.30am- 4.30pm. The workshop is beign held at the University of Warwick in Coventry, and on other dates in London, Pontefract, Newcastle, Taunton, Manchester, Nottingham, Reading and Cambridge.
Places at any of these have to be booked via the ETF website, here . The workshop costs £100 per person, though there are some discounted places available - please see the ETF website.
If you have any questions, please contact tyhe ETF on 020 8253 8246 or email@example.com