Our Community of Practitioners is a network of teacher educators who are interested in sharing best practice across the West Midlands region.
To pilot this project we have invited teacher educators from within the WMCETT partnership to sign up to the Community of Practitioners. We have now extended this invitation to the Teacher Educators in our West Midland HEI group and if you are a teacher educator or education specialist and are interested in becoming part of our community please email email@example.com.
We publish our WMCOP Bulletin together with a discussion document on the website and invite comments and additions from our Community which will then be published openly for everyone to share.
The September WMCOP Bulletin is now live and can be accessed here .
Our bulletin links you to what's happening in Teacher Education in the Lifelong Learning Sector. There are several themes to the bulletin:
- News from the Profession: key news from the profession relevant to Teacher Educators
- Swap Shop: your chance to request particular resources, ideas etc
- Papers/Articles: Latest research or articles of particular interest
- Out and About: details of conferences and events
- Reviews: Books, journals, websites etc
We want this to be both informative and your bulletin where ideas and comments will be shared on the website. Let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.