I am a second-year postgraduate student in the High Performance Systems Group (HPSG) in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Warwick. When not working on my research I am a keen photographer and mountain biker (though never at the same time!).
My research interests include all aspects of e-Business systems, from application tuning to workload analysis. My main work focusses on the development and analysis of dynamic provisioning for multi-tier application architectures.
I teach (or have taught) a number of undergraduate modules at the university. Links to the course web pages are below.
- MA117: Programming for Scientists
- CS118: Programming for Computer Scientists
- CS126: Design of Information Structures
- CS132: Computer Organisation and Architecture
- CS247: Group Software Engineering Project
- CS402: High Performance Computing
The error code received was 404