Education and qualifications...
The University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL (2015-19)
- Post Graduate Award in Assisted Reproductive Technology (2015).
- Currently a PhD student studying Plant and Environmental Sciences.
Research Project: Broadening and improving the Turnip yellows virus resistance base in oilseed rape (BITYR).
The University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL (2011-2014)
- BSc Honours Degree in Biological Sciences with Virology.
Research Project: The genetic diversity of a Polerovirus (Turnip yellows virus) infecting vegetable and wild Brassicas.
Bablake School, Coundon Road, Coventry, CV1 4AU (2004 – 2011)
- GCSEs (2008-2009).
- AS Levels (2009-2010): Biology, Chemistry, AS Further Mathematics, Geography.
- A Levels (2010-2011): Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics.
The University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL (2014-2015)
- Laboratory Technician for Dr. Jose Gutierrez-Marcos Group studying plant molecular development.
Roles: I provided support for current Post Doctoratal and PhD research projects. This involved support in plant husbandry, histological and molecular techniques and their analysis.