Education and qualifications...
University of Warwick, School of Life Sciences, The Wellesbourne Campus, The Wellesbourne Campus, Wellesbourne, CV35 9EF (2015-19)
- Currently a PhD student studying Plant and Environmental Sciences.
Research Project: Broadening and improving the Turnip yellows virus resistance base in oilseed rape (BITYR).
University of Warwick, School of Life Sciences, The Gibbet Hill Campus, Coventry, CV4 7AL (2011-2014)
- Post Graduate Award in Assisted Reproductive Technology (2015). Passed with distinction.
- BSc Honours Degree in Biological Sciences with Virology (2011-2014). Graduated with upper second class honours degree.
Research Project: The genetic diversity of a Polerovirus (Turnip yellows virus) infecting vegetable and wild Brassicas.
Bablake School, Coundon Road, Coventry, CV1 4AU (2004 – 2011)
- GCSEs (2008-2009).
- AS Levels (2009-2010): Biology, Chemistry, AS Further Mathematics, Geography.
- A Levels (2010-2011): Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics.
University of Warwick, School of Life Sciences, The Gibbet Hill Campus, Coventry, CV4 7AL (2014-2015)
- Laboratory Technician in Dr. Jose Gutierrez-Marcos Group.
Roles: I provided support for current Postdoctorate and PhD research projects. This involved support in plant husbandry, histological and molecular techniques and their analysis.