- British Soceity for Plant Pathology Student Travel grant. For attending the Plant and Animal Genome Conference XXVII, San Diego, USA, 12th-16th January 2019.
- Undergraduate Research Support Scheme. A bursary to carry out a summer research project alongside my degree. Research topic: 'The involvement of cysteine rich peptides in maize embryo development' Summer 2013.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Transferable Skills, University of Warwick (2015-2019).
- Doctoral skills 1 and Team working in a research environment modules (2015-2016).
- Doctoral skills 2 and Introduction to teaching for Postgraduates in the sciences modules(2016-2017).
- Doctoral skills 3 Writing focused scientific articles and reports modules (2017-2018).
- 2nd place for Bryan Harrison prize for best student oral presentation at the International Advances in Plant Virology Conference, Association of Applied Biologists (AAB), 12th-13th April 2018, Birmingham. Oral presentation: 'Broadening and improving the Turnip yellows virus resistance base in oilseed rape (BITYR)'
- Digital Tools for Researchers, University of Warwick (2017).
- Post Graduate Award in Assisted Reproductive Technology, University of Warwick (2015).
Teaching and demonstrating...
- Practical laboratory training in molecular biology and protein expression, MSc students, University of Warwick.
- 29th June 2015 - 10th July 2015.
- 13th June 2016 - 24th June 2016.
- Molecular biology, 2nd year Undergraduate students, University of Warwick.
- 31st October 2016 - 15th November 2016.
- 30th October 2017 -7th November 2017.
- Histology, 1st year Undergraduate students, University of Warwick.
- 23rd February 2017- 15th March 2017.
- Advances in crop protection, MSc students, University of Warwick.
- 13th March 2017- 3rd April 2017.
- 15th January 2018 - 2nd February 2018.
- Undergraduate Research Support Scheme (URSS) supervisor, University of Warwick.
- 7th July 2017-11th August 2017
- Introductory laboratory classes, 1st year Undergraduate students, University of Warwick.
- 26th October - 3rd November 2017.
- Genetic mapping, 2nd year Undergraduates, University of Warwick.
- 18th January 2018.
URSS student Amar Hayer presenting his project 'Reducing crop losses to Turnip yellows virus (TuYV)' at the URSS poster showcase 2017. I supervised Amar's project.