Skip to main content
- Completed the Academic and Professional Pathway to Higher Education Academy Fellowship for Postgraduates who Teach (APP PGR) by submission of my teaching e-portfolio.
- Associate Fellow ot the Higher Education Academy (Recognition reference PR131983).
- Development of an undergraduate (second year) laboratory activity, Photochemistry of Sunscreens, funded by the IATL.
- Lab demonstrator for undergradaute chemistry students, January 2015 - December 2016.
- Lecture to first year undergraduate chemistry students: Photoprotection: How do sunscreens do it? A kinetis story
- Small group teaching assistant for maths, spectroscopy and statistical mechanics workshops.
- Marking and giving feedback.
Other Teaching Events/Activities
- UG / PG Networking Event: A chance for bidirectional and multifaceted teaching and learning
Poster presentation at the University of Warwick's Teaching and Learning Showcase 2017.