My project, which I started in October 2014, is concerned with optimising and integrating the R&D portfolio and capacity planning decisions of biopharmaceutical companies by developing computational decision-support tools.
My work is a collaboration between the Operational Research and Management Sciences (ORMS) group at Warwick Business School and the Department of Biochemical Engineering at University College London (UCL), and is funded through the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Emergent Macromolecular Therapies.
Research Topics & Interests
- Genetic Algorithms
- Scheduling and Capacity Planning
- Project Selection, Scheduling & Resource Allocation
- Integrated Continuous Bioprocessing
- Oyebolu, Folarin B., van Lidth de Jeude, Jeroen, Siganporia, Cyrus, Farid, Suzanne S., Allmendinger, Richard and Branke, Jürgen. (2017) A new lot sizing and scheduling heuristic for multi-site biopharmaceutical production. Journal of Heuristics.
- 0R60: The OR Society Annual Conference (2018). Dynamic Scheduling Policies for Continuous Bioprocesses.
- 14th Annual bioProcessUK Conference (2017). Young Researchers Poster: Scheduling Strategies For Continuous Bioprocesses.
ORMS, Warwick Business School
Dept. of Biochemical Engineering, UCL
Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester
MEng, Biochemical Engineering (2010 - 2014)
- Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Operational Research Soceity