Chengcheng is a PhD candidate based within the Information System Management Group at Warwick Business School (WBS). Chengcheng's research is about understanding the role of platform boundary resources in multihoming.
Chengcheng was an Innovation fellow in Enterprise Development team within the Student Careers and Skills at the University of Warwick.
Chengcheng was also a PhD Life Blogger at phdlife.warwick.ac.uk. The blogs are including: Being Efficient, About Conferences, Challenge Your Inner Critic, Starting a Startup after your PhD, 1-2-3 to my Three Minute Thesis, What's your PhD Story? Ask Questions! How to review a paper?.
- 2018 - 2019 EC226 Econometrics 1
- 2018 - 2019 IB9JF0 Business Immersion and Critical Thinking
- 2018 - 2019 IB2630 Design Thinking for Digital Innovation
- 2017 - 2019 IB1430 Digital Ventures
- 2017 - 2019 IB1360 Data Modelling and Analysis (MySQL)
- 2017 - 2018 IB91Y0 Foundations of Corporate Performance
- 2016 - 2017 IB96E0 Digital Business Strategy
Why student from all disciplines should engage in the process of innovation at university? (15, March, 2018) Warwick Innovation Entrepreneurship Programme Celebration and Networking Event, Student Career and Advice Team, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK.
- PhD in Business Management, Warwick Business School (WBS) - University of Warwick (In progress)
- Master of Science (MSc), Management and IT, University of St Andrews
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Innovation Information and Technology, Tamkang University
- Study Abroad - Computer Forensics, University of Sunderland
- Summer School Programme - Philosophy of Science, Power of Arts, University of Cambridge
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to Teaching 2018-2019 at Warwick Business School
- Enter the Poster Session of the 6th CSSA-UK Academic Forum & 1st CSSA-UK Young Scholars Summit under the theme of One Belt One Road Technology Impacts
- People's Choice in the Research Poster Competition at the University of Warwick 2017
- Shortlisted in the 3 Minute Thesis Competition at the University of Warwick 2017