Dimensions for the header image are 1170px x 375px.
Education and experience
Choose both work and study! Combine academic knowledge and practical skills, all whilst earning a salary.
A Degree Apprenticeship will enable you to thrive in the workplace. You'll be a full-time employee learning skills on the job for around 80% of your time, the other 20% enjoying all the fantastic opportunities at Warwick. Whether you're in the classroom surrounded by other independent thinkers, or furthering your knowledge through our blended learning systems, you will be both work-ready and world-ready.
Unlock your potential for higher earnings, achieve a respected qualification and cement yourself as a valuable asset for your employer!
Having completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in Electronic Engineering, I wanted to carry on studying as part of my career development. I chose AEP because of the reputation of a Warwick degree and the course content and structure.Design Engineer and WMG student
Is a Degree Apprenticeship right for me?
If you know what you want to do, and you're ready to enter the world of full-time employment, then you should consider a Degree Apprenticeship.
- No tuition fees!
- You'll earn a wage and have real responsibilities
- 90% of apprentices stay in employment after completing their apprenticeship, and those who do change companies are usually competing for a better job (UCAS, 2018)
- On completion of your apprenticeship you'll be awarded a full honours degree, just like a traditional graduate
- You'll gain skills and experience all in one go.
Want more information?Apprentice Enquiry Form
Things to consider
- Do you want a full-time student experience? You'll have a different experience to a full-time student. Firstly you'll be an employee based in the workplace.
- Are you eligible? If you're over 16 and live in England then you may be eligible to do a Degree Apprenticeship. Citizens of EEA countries, or non-EEA citizens legally resident in the UK for at least the previous three years before the start of the apprenticeship (NOT for educational purposes), may also be eligible.
- It's not the easy option. You'll need good time management skills to balance your work, study and any other commitments you may have.
- Do you know what you want to do? Your Degree Apprenticeship will put you on the right track to a career in your chosen field. You need to have a clear idea of your goals and ambitions before we can help you achieve your potential.