Skip to main content

Visa advice and guidance

The Immigration Service team at the University of Warwick provide visa and immigration advice for all international students. The advice is free and confidential.

There is a range of information available on the Immigration Service website, including:

> Points Based System and CAS
> How to apply for a Tier 4 visa (including documents required)
> Who is eligible to make a Tier 4 visa application in the UK
> Visitor Visa/Short tem student visa
> Visas for work/internship

You can find this information at .