This year's Foundation Year Network Annual Conference will be taking place at the University of Warwick, July 12-13
The theme for the conference is 'Foundation Years, Teaching Excellence, and Social Mobility: lessons from level zero'.
Returning to a more interactive format, this year will also have a number of break-out themes:
- Teaching fellow pathways and parity for teaching only staff
- Recruitment – identifying potential through admissions initiatives
- Integration in the classroom - adult learners, younger learners, and international learners
- Foundation Year provision and the TEF & Supporting completion rates amongst WP students
- Successful transition – moving to level 1 and 2
This year’s conference fee is £120 per delegate and is fully inclusive of:
Entrance to both conference days
Refreshments throughout the conference, including lunch on both days
Conference evening dinner at the end of Day 1
Overnight accommodation (bed & breakfast) at the University of Warwick's Scarman Conference Centre.
Day delegate rates are also available - please visit the registration page using the link below to view these rates.