We are pleased to offer ten merit-based Albukhary Scholarships for undergraduate students for 2021/22.
This is a competitive scholarship based on academic merit and financial need and it has been made possible thanks to a generous donation from the Albukhary Foundation, a charity based in Malaysia with a focus on facilitating access to world-class education.
The scholarship provides £20,000 of funding spread over three years of continuous study. The scholarship will be renewed for each year of your course providing you satisfactorily progress through to the next year of study.
Eligibility and application process:
To be considered for this scholarship you must:
- Be a national from one of the following countries*:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Overseas Territories, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dijibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, DR Congo, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Republic of Congo, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan ROC, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
*Proof of nationality will be requested when a scholarship is offered.
- Be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer of study for a full-time three year undergraduate course listed below. To be considered you must have applied for this course starting in 2021 before the UCAS application deadline of 29th January 2021.
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BEng Automotive Engineering
- BEng Biomedical Systems Engineering
- BEng Civil Engineering
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering
- BASc Global Sustainable Development & Business Studies
- BSc Economics
- BSc Economics and Industrial Organisation
- BSc/BA Economics, Politics and International Studies
- BSc/BA Economics, Psychology & Philosophy
- BASc Economic Studies & Global Sustainable Development
- BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BEng Electronic Engineering
- BEng Engineering
- BEng Engineering Business Management
- BSc/BA Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- BSc Management
- BEng Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- BSc MORSE
- BEng Systems Engineering
If you have any further questions please visit our Albukhary FAQ page.
Applications are now open.
Eligible offer holders will receive an invitation to apply.