Eligibility: Mexican nationals
Warwick agreement: 20% to 50% reduction on tuition fees is available for successful awardees of the Banco de México - FIDERH (Fund for Human Resources Development) Scholarship-Loan.
Scholarship Details: The University of Warwick awards the following tuition fee reductions:
- 50% of the tuition fees to all FIDERH beneficiaries studying on full-time Masters courses within WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group):
- MSc Cyber Security Engineering
- MSc Cyber Security and Management
- MSc e-Business Management
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc Healthcare Operational Management
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Technology Management
- MSc International Trade, Strategy and Operations
- MSc Management for Business Excellence
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Service Management and Design
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
2. 50% of the tuition fees to all FIDERH beneficiaries studying on full-time Masters courses (including full time MBA) within WBS (Warwick Business School):
- MSc Business with Accounting & Finance
- MSc Business with Consulting
- MSc Business with Marketing
- MSc Business with Operations Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Management
- MSc Human Resource Management & Employment Relations
- MSc Management of Information Systems & Digital Innovation
- MSc Marketing & Strategy
- MSc Finance
- MSc Accounting & Finance
- MSc Finance & Economics
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Business & Finance
3. 20% of the tuition fees for FIDERH beneficiaries studying on any other full-time Masters course across the University.
4. 20% of the tuition fees for FIDERH beneficiaries studying on any full-time PhD at the University .
Eligibility and Application Process: Full details of the scholarship programme can be found through the FIDERH website: www.fiderh.org.mx
Applicants will be required to apply for their degree programme through the normal University of Warwick application process: www.warwick.ac.uk/go/study/postgraduate/apply
Deadlines: Please visit the FIDERH website for more information about deadlines.