Eligibility: Colombian nationals
Warwick agreement: 20% to 50% reduction on tuition fees is available for successful awardees of the Colfuturo Scholarship Programme.
Scholarship Details: Following the signature of an agreement with Colfuturo, the University of Warwick awards the following tuition fee reductions to successful awardees of the Colfuturo programme:
1. 50% of the tuition fees to all COLFUTURO beneficiaries studying on full-time Masters courses within WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group):
- MSc Cyber Security Engineering
- MSc Cyber Security and Management
- MSc e-Business Management
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc Healthcare Operational Management
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- MSc International Trade, Strategy and Operations
- MSc Management for Business Excellence
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Service Management and Design
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
2. 50% of the tuition fees to all COLFUTURO beneficiaries studying on full-time Masters courses (including full time MBA) within WBS (Warwick Business School):
- MSc Business with Accounting & Finance
- MSc Business with Consulting
- MSc Business with Marketing
- MSc Business with Operations Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Management
- MSc Management of Information Systems & Digital Innovation
- MSc Marketing & Strategy
- MSc Finance
- MSc Accounting & Finance
- MSc Finance & Economics
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Business & Finance
3. 20% of the tuition fees for COLFUTURO beneficiaries studying on any other full-time Masters course across the University.
4. 20% of the tuition fees for COLFUTURO beneficiaries studying on any full-time PhD at the University .
Eligibility and Application Process: Full details of the scholarship programme can be found through the Colfuturo website.
Applicants will be required to apply for their degree programme through the normal University of Warwick application process: www.warwick.ac.uk/go/study/postgraduate/apply
Deadlines: Please visit the Colfuturo website for more information about deadlines.
NB: If you are offered multiple scholarships, bursaries or discounts funded by the University, these cannot normally be combined and the one of highest value will be awarded.