This year, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, The University of Warwick is offering two GREAT Britain Scholarships - India, to the value of £15,000 each for any master’s taught programme in the School of Life Sciences or Department of Education Studies.
The GREAT Britain Campaign is the UK government’s initiative to promote the UK internationally as a GREAT place to visit, study and do business. The British Council is a partner in the campaign to raise awareness and promote UK’s strengths in education, English language and the arts.
- Be an Indian national residing in India and be assessed as international for fee purposes.
- Be applying for a master’s taught course in the School of Life Sciences or Department of Education Studies to begin studies in 2021. Eligible courses can be found here:
- Have received a conditional offer and have accepted this offer.
- Must not be in receipt of any other source of funding, either from Warwick or from another external funding body.
Successful candidates are expected to:
- Be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject area
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
On return to India:
- Be willing to demonstrate future contribution to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from UK higher education
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships, by sharing experiences of studying in the UK with future GREAT scholars
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing to occasionally speak to potential candidates about your experience of studying in the UK.
How to apply:
Applications for the University of Warwick-GREAT scholarships 2021 - India must be submitted online. For further information about these scholarships and how to apply, please visit:
The University of Warwick-GREAT scholarships 2021 - India are subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.
The University awards scholarship on the basis of academic merit and information provided on your application to the University as well as your scholarship application forms. You may be contacted for additional information.
The University of Warwick reserves the right not to allocate the award if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates.
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, or other postgraduate scholarships available at Warwick, please contact email@example.com
1st June 2021 at 11.59pm UK local time
The University will consider application fee waiver requests from candidates applying for the University of Warwick GREAT scholarships. Please complete the appropriate web request form when submitting your application.