The GREAT Scholarships for justice and law is a new time-limited programme from the Study UK campaign and the Ministry of Justice.
This year, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, The University of Warwick is offering one GREAT Britain Scholarship 2022 - Indonesia, to the value of £15,000 for any master’s programme taught at Warwick Law School.
The GREAT Britain Campaign is the UK government’s initiative to promote the UK internationally as a GREAT place to visit, study and do business. The British Council is a partner in the campaign to raise awareness and promote UK’s strengths in education, English language and the arts.
- Be an Indonesian national residing in Indonesia and be assessed as international for fee purposes.
- Have applied to a Master’s course within the Warwick Law School, commencing in 2022. Eligible courses can be found here:
- Have received a conditional offer and have accepted this offer.
- Must not be in receipt of any other source of funding, either from Warwick or from another external funding body.
Successful candidates are expected to:
- Be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject area
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
On return to Indonesia:
- Be willing to demonstrate future contribution to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from UK higher education
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships, by sharing experiences of studying in the UK with future GREAT scholars
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing to occasionally speak to potential candidates about your experience of studying in the UK.
How to apply:
Applications are now closed.
The University awards scholarship on the basis of academic merit and information provided on your application to the University as well as your scholarship application forms. You may be contacted for additional information.
The University of Warwick reserves the right not to allocate the award if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates.
The University of Warwick GREAT Scholarship 2022 - Indonesia is subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.
Applications open on 25th October 2021, and close on 1st June 2022 at 11.59pm UK local time.
The University will consider application fee waiver requests from candidates applying for the University of Warwick GREAT scholarships. Please complete the appropriate web request form when submitting your application.
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, or other postgraduate scholarships available at Warwick, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now closed.