Since 2002, Warwick Graduates’ Association Hong Kong (WGAHK) has been offering undergraduate scholarships every year to eligible Warwick University students from Hong Kong. Founded by Miss Lisa Djeng (BSc Economics 1995-98), the WGAHK Scholarship is the first Warwick scholarship established by local alumni outside the UK.
Number of Awards Available: 1 Value of Awards: HK$30,000
Warwick Graduates’ Association Hong Kong (WGAHK) announces that WGAHK Scholarship will be awarded to a candidate who meets the following criteria:
- Has accepted an offer to an undergraduate program in any subject area at the University of Warwick for the academic year 2022/2023
- Is a new entrant to the University of Warwick (Continuing students are not eligible to apply)
- Is a permanent resident of the Hong Kong SAR
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the WGAHK Scholarship a candidate must:
- Have submitted an application to a Warwick undergraduate program and received an offer (conditional or unconditional). Candidates holding conditional offers should demonstrate that all the conditions have been fully fulfilled as at the date of application.
- Sign and return a completed scholarship application form before the deadline. For applicants who opt to submit the video essay in addition to the written application form, the video link must be included in the relevant section of the written application on or before the deadline.
- Submit a reference by a former or current tutor/employer (Section B of Application Form).
The application form can be downloaded from WGAHK website.
As much as we value academic achievements, we also recognise attributes and talents unique to each individual, including:
- Extra-curricular activities & achievements (e.g. Sports, Music, Art, Public Speaking, Drama)
- Contributions to the Society (e.g. Voluntary Work, Social Services)
- Personal qualities
- Performance at the Scholarship Panel Interview
To be confirmed for 2022 entry.
If you have any further queries please contact: email@example.com