Coronavirus (Covid-19): Latest updates and information
Skip to main content Skip to navigation

I was wondering if the University accepts US Federal Loans?



Can you tell me if the University of Warwick accepts US Federal Loans?

Thank you

Original poster: Moira


Hi Moira

To be eligible for a US Federal Loan, you must be a US citizen. All applications must be made via FAFSA. The University's school code is G08380. Full information on making your application can be found here.

I hope that's helpful for you.


Vivien is the IO's Marketing & Communications Officer and also oversees recruitment from Canada

Answer published: Jan 2012. All answers are given in good faith, responses may vary with time.

Recent Answers