Coronavirus (Covid-19): Latest updates and information
Skip to main content Skip to navigation

What can I meet with an adviser about?


What can I meet with an Adviser in the Immigration Service about?


The Immigration Service are able to offer appointments to discuss the following:

  • Tier 4 student visa extensions made in the UK
  • Tier 4 Entry Clearance applications
  • Dependant queries
  • Visas for travelling overseas related to your studies at Warwick (not in peak times)
  • Visitor visas (not in peak times)
  • Visa categories that permit studies (for non-Tier 4 students, e.g. dependants)
  • Transferring visa from old passport into new (not in peak times)
  • Applying for a new BRP if yours is lost or stolen
  • Withdrawing from your studies

If you require advice on a matter we are unable to assist with, you may find details of some external resources in our Conditions of Service leaflet. Read more on our Immigration website

Answered by the Immigration and Compliance Team
Answer published: Feb 2020. All answers given in good faith, responses may vary with time.