Under the terms of the Data Protection Legislation (Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016), I consent to the University of Warwick using my personal data for the purpose of processing of my Appointment Request.
I understand and agree that the University of Warwick is the data controller and it will process my personal data for the above purpose and I consent to the following:
1. Process the following datasets in respect of my personal data for the above purpose: Name & Contact Details; Current Immigration Status; Your Appointment Request Details; Application Details & CAS Details.
2. Store my contact details on its database in case the University needs to contact me for the above-mentioned purpose.
3. Process my personal data within the EEA.
4. Retain my personal data for a period of 6 years from last interaction relating to casework or 6 years after permanent withdrawal relating to immigration permission.
5. The University will only disclose my personal data to third parties where there is a lawful basis.
6. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by Completing and submitting the Online Contact Form: www.warwick.ac.uk/ImmServContact
7. The University will hold your personal data securely and keep it confidential at all times.
The legislation gives you the right to access information held about you.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the legislation.
Your rights under the data protection legislation can be found at:
Questions, comments, and requests regarding your personal data should be sent to email@example.com.
This consent statement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.