Skip to main content


Bringing your family to the UK?

If you are a Tier 4 student, the please see follow the link to the dependants website here

If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national, or if you are in the UK as a family member of such a person, please refer to the following webpage on EEA and Swiss Nationals.

If you wish to discuss your individual situation with an Immigration Adviser, please submit your enquiry online or in person at an appointment if you have queries about this category.


How about if I wish to study as a Student Dependant (or dependant of another category)?

If you wish to enrol on a course of study (part-time or full-time) this is possible on any Dependant visa. However, you need to be aware of the risks and restrictions of doing so. Further information can also be found at our Permission to Enrol webpage.