The University of Warwick is part of a scheme, run in conjunction with the Home Office, which aims to identify, nurture and develop international graduate entrepreneurs with viable, scalable and innovative business ideas who wish to stay in the United Kingdom to develop their new venture. This page provides you with an overview of how to obtain a start up visa endorsement letter.
Below, you will see the the process you will need to follow to receive endorsement and obtain a Start Up visa.
- You receive endorsement from Warwick Enterprise following presentation to the judging panel
- You complete the Consent and Agreement form
- You complete the finance agreement confirming that you have the required funds in place to make a successful start up visa application
- Upon receiving the finance form, we will check with Student Finance that you do not have any outstanding debt
- We will then assign a secure reference number to you and issue you with an endorsement letter
- The endorsement letter will be sent to you by Warwick Enterprise in the format you choose (electronic or hard copy).
How to make your visa application:
Please refer to the Gov.UK website for details on how to make your start-up visa application, as there are a number of factors to take into consideration before you start your application.