Please read our student and staff community guidance on COVID-19
Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Students from the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland:

If you are from an EU/EEA country (including Switzerland), you will not require a visa to study in the UK.

If you hold a type of British passport which does not state your nationality as 'British citizen', please check the Home Office website.

Following the UK's vote to leave the European Union, we have created a dedicated webpage for EEA nationals if you wish to obtain more information.