Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance

Hot Topics

All you need to know about CAS

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) - is a virtual document, that confirms that the University of Warwick is willing to act as your educational sponsor for a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa.

Advice on BRP card collection

Can I collect my BRP card early?

What if my 30-day travel visa expires before I can collect the BRP card?

Quick Access