As part of its registration process with the Office for Students, the University has produced an access and participation plan for 2019/20. Our access and participation plan articulates our approach to improve equality of opportunity for underrepresented groups to access, succeed in and progress from higher education.
The University’s Access and Participation Plan for 2019/20 can be found here.
The University's Access & Participation Plan for 2020-21 can be accessed here
Our plan includes:
• An assessment of our current performance
• Further measures to enhance access, student success and progression- including a new Access and Student Mobility Programme and a new partnership with the charity IntoUniversity.
• Details of our financial support packages
• Our priorities and targets to improve outcomes across the student lifecycle
• An overview of our investment in this agenda- £10.8m in 2019/20
Any questions relating to the University of Warwick’s Access and Participation Plan please contact Paul Blagburn, Head of Widening Participation.